The Mukwonago Rotary Club will be hosting Breakfast with the Village President on Thursday Jan. 31 at 7a.m.
Breakfast will take place at Village Hall, 440 Rivercrest Court, Mukwonago and will feature guest speaker Fred Winchowky.
Winchowky will discuss the state of the Village and plans for 2013 and beyond while guests enjoy breakfast catered by Espresso Love Coffee.
This event is free to guests, but those who wish to attend are being asked to RSVP to Tom Herlugson at 262-470-4218 or by e-mailing email@example.com. You can also visit www.mukwonagorotary.org for more information.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts