The Mukwonago Rotary Club will be hosting Breakfast with the Village President on Thursday Jan. 31 at 7a.m.
Breakfast will take place at Village Hall, 440 Rivercrest Court, Mukwonago and will feature guest speaker Fred Winchowky.
Winchowky will discuss the state of the Village and plans for 2013 and beyond while guests enjoy breakfast catered by Espresso Love Coffee.
This event is free to guests, but those who wish to attend are being asked to RSVP to Tom Herlugson at 262-470-4218 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit www.mukwonagorotary.org for more information.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts