Darnell Wiltz has resigned as the head football coach at Kettle Moraine High School. Wiltz told his assistant coaches of his decision on Wednesday night and met with his team on Thursday afternoon. Athletic director Mike Fink announced the decision on Thursday afternoon.
Wiltz was named the KM football coach in 2011 and coached the team the last two seasons. The Lasers were 4-5 in 2011 and 2-6 this season.
Wiltz will continue to teach physical education at the high school.
Fink said a search for a new coach will begin immediately.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts