Darnell Wiltz has resigned as the head football coach at Kettle Moraine High School. Wiltz told his assistant coaches of his decision on Wednesday night and met with his team on Thursday afternoon. Athletic director Mike Fink announced the decision on Thursday afternoon.
Wiltz was named the KM football coach in 2011 and coached the team the last two seasons. The Lasers were 4-5 in 2011 and 2-6 this season.
Wiltz will continue to teach physical education at the high school.
Fink said a search for a new coach will begin immediately.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts