Darnell Wiltz has resigned as the head football coach at Kettle Moraine High School. Wiltz told his assistant coaches of his decision on Wednesday night and met with his team on Thursday afternoon. Athletic director Mike Fink announced the decision on Thursday afternoon.
Wiltz was named the KM football coach in 2011 and coached the team the last two seasons. The Lasers were 4-5 in 2011 and 2-6 this season.
Wiltz will continue to teach physical education at the high school.
Fink said a search for a new coach will begin immediately.
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts