Darnell Wiltz has resigned as the head football coach at Kettle Moraine High School. Wiltz told his assistant coaches of his decision on Wednesday night and met with his team on Thursday afternoon. Athletic director Mike Fink announced the decision on Thursday afternoon.
Wiltz was named the KM football coach in 2011 and coached the team the last two seasons. The Lasers were 4-5 in 2011 and 2-6 this season.
Wiltz will continue to teach physical education at the high school.
Fink said a search for a new coach will begin immediately.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts