Darnell Wiltz has resigned as the head football coach at Kettle Moraine High School. Wiltz told his assistant coaches of his decision on Wednesday night and met with his team on Thursday afternoon. Athletic director Mike Fink announced the decision on Thursday afternoon.
Wiltz was named the KM football coach in 2011 and coached the team the last two seasons. The Lasers were 4-5 in 2011 and 2-6 this season.
Wiltz will continue to teach physical education at the high school.
Fink said a search for a new coach will begin immediately.
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts