Waukesha – A 34-year-old woman was charged in Waukesha County Circuit Court on Jan. 23 with multiple felonies after allegedly selling various illegal drugs, including heroin, to a confidential informant working with the Waukesha Police Department.
Stephanie J. Pavlons was charged with nine felony counts of manufacturing or delivering various drugs, including heroin and several different prescription drugs. She was also charged with five counts of felony drug trafficking and six counts of felony bail jumping.
According to the criminal complaint:
The defendant allegedly sold $160 worth of heroin to the informant on Aug. 30 and another $180 worth of heroin on Sept. 6. The police officer allegedly even drove Pavlons to her dealer in Milwaukee. Pavlons allegedly gave the officer two Alprazolam pills, more commonly known under its trade name, Xanax, for his trouble.
On Sept. 12, 44 sedative pills were allegedly purchased by the informant for $45 and $60 worth of heroin was purchased on Sept. 25. The defendant allegedly sold another $150 worth of heroin to the informant on Sept. 26 and 70 amphetamine pills for $280 on Oct. 12.
Pavlons was charged in 2012 with child abuse and resisting arrest, but the charges were dismissed. However, the defendant was not to possess or consume any controlled substances without a valid prescription as per the conditions of her bail.
If convicted of all charges, Pavlons’ could face more than 123 years in prison, $26,000 in fines, or both.
Pavlons’ next expected court date is Jan. 30.
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- Tight race in LOL West (0)
- Military man charged with Lannon house break-in (0)
- Former Olympian to discuss college field hockey at University Lake School (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts