Visiting Catholic Memorial (12-4) handed Arrowhead's boys basketball team its first Classic 8 Conference loss of the season Friday night, stopping the Warhawks (13-3) by a 55-52 score.
CMH took its first lead at 45-43 with 2:32 remaining in the game. The Crusaders scored on five straight possessions midway through the fourth quarter.
CMH was led by Ty Sabin with 17 points and Ayinde Starling with 15.
Arrowhead was paced by Kenny Finco with 19 points and Dom Todarello added 15.
Arrowhead made just 3 of 15 shots in the fourth quarter and connected on just 18 of 62 (29%) for the game.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts