Visiting Catholic Memorial (12-4) handed Arrowhead's boys basketball team its first Classic 8 Conference loss of the season Friday night, stopping the Warhawks (13-3) by a 55-52 score.
CMH took its first lead at 45-43 with 2:32 remaining in the game. The Crusaders scored on five straight possessions midway through the fourth quarter.
CMH was led by Ty Sabin with 17 points and Ayinde Starling with 15.
Arrowhead was paced by Kenny Finco with 19 points and Dom Todarello added 15.
Arrowhead made just 3 of 15 shots in the fourth quarter and connected on just 18 of 62 (29%) for the game.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts