Visiting Catholic Memorial (12-4) handed Arrowhead's boys basketball team its first Classic 8 Conference loss of the season Friday night, stopping the Warhawks (13-3) by a 55-52 score.
CMH took its first lead at 45-43 with 2:32 remaining in the game. The Crusaders scored on five straight possessions midway through the fourth quarter.
CMH was led by Ty Sabin with 17 points and Ayinde Starling with 15.
Arrowhead was paced by Kenny Finco with 19 points and Dom Todarello added 15.
Arrowhead made just 3 of 15 shots in the fourth quarter and connected on just 18 of 62 (29%) for the game.
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts