Arrowhead's girls basketball team defeated host Waukesha Catholic Memorial Friday night in a Woodland Conference game, 67-53.
AHS improved to 9-7 overall and 6-3 in league play.
The Warhawks jumped out to a 47-21 lead at halftime.
Senior guard Tori Miller fired in 15 points (all 3-pointers) to lead the winners. Kelly Smith chipped in with 10 tallies and Lauren Peterson had 9.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts