Arrowhead's girls basketball team defeated host Waukesha Catholic Memorial Friday night in a Woodland Conference game, 67-53.
AHS improved to 9-7 overall and 6-3 in league play.
The Warhawks jumped out to a 47-21 lead at halftime.
Senior guard Tori Miller fired in 15 points (all 3-pointers) to lead the winners. Kelly Smith chipped in with 10 tallies and Lauren Peterson had 9.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts