Arrowhead's girls basketball team defeated host Waukesha Catholic Memorial Friday night in a Woodland Conference game, 67-53.
AHS improved to 9-7 overall and 6-3 in league play.
The Warhawks jumped out to a 47-21 lead at halftime.
Senior guard Tori Miller fired in 15 points (all 3-pointers) to lead the winners. Kelly Smith chipped in with 10 tallies and Lauren Peterson had 9.
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts