Arrowhead's girls basketball team defeated host Waukesha Catholic Memorial Friday night in a Woodland Conference game, 67-53.
AHS improved to 9-7 overall and 6-3 in league play.
The Warhawks jumped out to a 47-21 lead at halftime.
Senior guard Tori Miller fired in 15 points (all 3-pointers) to lead the winners. Kelly Smith chipped in with 10 tallies and Lauren Peterson had 9.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts