Improvements to school building safety in the district and a fitness center at Mukwonago High School are among the $1.2 million in capital improvement projects the Mukwonago School District that will send out for bids this spring. Money from the 2007 maintenance referendum will partially pay for the improvements with the remainder coming from maintenance funds.
The list of projects gained approval from the school board tonight, which allows the district to get bids. The district should have closer figures on the exact cost of the projects once bids are received, which is anticipated by the beginning of April, according to Business Services Manager Darren Clark.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts