Improvements to school building safety in the district and a fitness center at Mukwonago High School are among the $1.2 million in capital improvement projects the Mukwonago School District that will send out for bids this spring. Money from the 2007 maintenance referendum will partially pay for the improvements with the remainder coming from maintenance funds.
The list of projects gained approval from the school board tonight, which allows the district to get bids. The district should have closer figures on the exact cost of the projects once bids are received, which is anticipated by the beginning of April, according to Business Services Manager Darren Clark.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts