Improvements to school building safety in the district and a fitness center at Mukwonago High School are among the $1.2 million in capital improvement projects the Mukwonago School District that will send out for bids this spring. Money from the 2007 maintenance referendum will partially pay for the improvements with the remainder coming from maintenance funds.
The list of projects gained approval from the school board tonight, which allows the district to get bids. The district should have closer figures on the exact cost of the projects once bids are received, which is anticipated by the beginning of April, according to Business Services Manager Darren Clark.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts