Section Elementary School is proposing to pilot a multi-aged, personalized learning environment, Innovative Personalized Learning Communities (IPLC), designed to engage learners in rigorous curriculum, taylored to the interests, learning needs and learning styles of each student.
Section staff will present a fully developed pilot plan, including benefits and cost to the district, to the Mukwonago Area School District Board of Education learning committee on Feb. 4 at 6:45 p.m. at the district office.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts