Section Elementary School is proposing to pilot a multi-aged, personalized learning environment, Innovative Personalized Learning Communities (IPLC), designed to engage learners in rigorous curriculum, taylored to the interests, learning needs and learning styles of each student.
Section staff will present a fully developed pilot plan, including benefits and cost to the district, to the Mukwonago Area School District Board of Education learning committee on Feb. 4 at 6:45 p.m. at the district office.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts