Section Elementary School is proposing to pilot a multi-aged, personalized learning environment, Innovative Personalized Learning Communities (IPLC), designed to engage learners in rigorous curriculum, taylored to the interests, learning needs and learning styles of each student.
Section staff will present a fully developed pilot plan, including benefits and cost to the district, to the Mukwonago Area School District Board of Education learning committee on Feb. 4 at 6:45 p.m. at the district office.
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts