Section Elementary School is proposing to pilot a multi-aged, personalized learning environment, Innovative Personalized Learning Communities (IPLC), designed to engage learners in rigorous curriculum, taylored to the interests, learning needs and learning styles of each student.
Section staff will present a fully developed pilot plan, including benefits and cost to the district, to the Mukwonago Area School District Board of Education learning committee on Feb. 4 at 6:45 p.m. at the district office.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts