Section Elementary School is proposing to pilot a multi-aged, personalized learning environment, Innovative Personalized Learning Communities (IPLC), designed to engage learners in rigorous curriculum, taylored to the interests, learning needs and learning styles of each student.
Section staff will present a fully developed pilot plan, including benefits and cost to the district, to the Mukwonago Area School District Board of Education learning committee on Feb. 4 at 6:45 p.m. at the district office.
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts