School District officials have finalized the sale of the former Oconomowoc Middle School to the Keystone Development group of Oshkosh for $1,050,000.
The company, which made the official offer to purchase in September 2011, will refurbish the property into a residential structure, offering 55 one, two and three bedroom units and amenities including covered parking, exercise center and media and business centers.
For more on this story, read the Thursday edition of the Oconomowoc Focus.
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts