School District officials have finalized the sale of the former Oconomowoc Middle School to the Keystone Development group of Oshkosh for $1,050,000.
The company, which made the official offer to purchase in September 2011, will refurbish the property into a residential structure, offering 55 one, two and three bedroom units and amenities including covered parking, exercise center and media and business centers.
For more on this story, read the Thursday edition of the Oconomowoc Focus.
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts