School District officials have finalized the sale of the former Oconomowoc Middle School to the Keystone Development group of Oshkosh for $1,050,000.
The company, which made the official offer to purchase in September 2011, will refurbish the property into a residential structure, offering 55 one, two and three bedroom units and amenities including covered parking, exercise center and media and business centers.
For more on this story, read the Thursday edition of the Oconomowoc Focus.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts