School District officials have finalized the sale of the former Oconomowoc Middle School to the Keystone Development group of Oshkosh for $1,050,000.
The company, which made the official offer to purchase in September 2011, will refurbish the property into a residential structure, offering 55 one, two and three bedroom units and amenities including covered parking, exercise center and media and business centers.
For more on this story, read the Thursday edition of the Oconomowoc Focus.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts