School District officials have finalized the sale of the former Oconomowoc Middle School to the Keystone Development group of Oshkosh for $1,050,000.
The company, which made the official offer to purchase in September 2011, will refurbish the property into a residential structure, offering 55 one, two and three bedroom units and amenities including covered parking, exercise center and media and business centers.
For more on this story, read the Thursday edition of the Oconomowoc Focus.
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts