Big Bend Department of Public Works Superindendent Tom Johnson has turned in his letter of resignation to accept a new opportunity outside of the Village according to Barbara Woppert, Village Clerk.
At a special meeting of the town board on Thursday, Jan. 24, Johnson's resignation letter was accepted and discussion began regarding a schedule to find a new Superindendent.
Johnson's last day is this Friday, Feb. 1. He was with the department for more than 28 years.
Find additional information in tomorrow's edition of the Mukwonago Chief.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts