Big Bend Department of Public Works Superindendent Tom Johnson has turned in his letter of resignation to accept a new opportunity outside of the Village according to Barbara Woppert, Village Clerk.
At a special meeting of the town board on Thursday, Jan. 24, Johnson's resignation letter was accepted and discussion began regarding a schedule to find a new Superindendent.
Johnson's last day is this Friday, Feb. 1. He was with the department for more than 28 years.
Find additional information in tomorrow's edition of the Mukwonago Chief.
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts