Big Bend Department of Public Works Superindendent Tom Johnson has turned in his letter of resignation to accept a new opportunity outside of the Village according to Barbara Woppert, Village Clerk.
At a special meeting of the town board on Thursday, Jan. 24, Johnson's resignation letter was accepted and discussion began regarding a schedule to find a new Superindendent.
Johnson's last day is this Friday, Feb. 1. He was with the department for more than 28 years.
Find additional information in tomorrow's edition of the Mukwonago Chief.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts