Big Bend Department of Public Works Superindendent Tom Johnson has turned in his letter of resignation to accept a new opportunity outside of the Village according to Barbara Woppert, Village Clerk.
At a special meeting of the town board on Thursday, Jan. 24, Johnson's resignation letter was accepted and discussion began regarding a schedule to find a new Superindendent.
Johnson's last day is this Friday, Feb. 1. He was with the department for more than 28 years.
Find additional information in tomorrow's edition of the Mukwonago Chief.
- Sheriff's lieutenant resigns, state authorities refer charges to D.A. (0)
- Simple Hope packathon held at Mukwonago High School (0)
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts