Big Bend Department of Public Works Superindendent Tom Johnson has turned in his letter of resignation to accept a new opportunity outside of the Village according to Barbara Woppert, Village Clerk.
At a special meeting of the town board on Thursday, Jan. 24, Johnson's resignation letter was accepted and discussion began regarding a schedule to find a new Superindendent.
Johnson's last day is this Friday, Feb. 1. He was with the department for more than 28 years.
Find additional information in tomorrow's edition of the Mukwonago Chief.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts