The Kettle Moraine/Mukwonago/Oconomowoc boys hockey team defeated the visiting Waukesha Wings Tuesday night, 2-1 in overtime at the Naga-Waukee Ice Arena. The win means that KM and Arrowhead will share the Classic 8 Conference title with 4-1 records.
Austin Freeman, who scored both goals for the Lasers, got the game-winner just 38 seconds into the OT.
Quinn Disrud was outstanding in the goal for KM (10-7-4), turning back 16 of 17 shots.
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- Last free concert for the season Aug. 29 (0)
- Hartland Village Board approves preliminary plat for Sanctuary subdivision (0)
- Former Mukwonago star athlete Dominic Cizauskas sentenced to 12 months in jail for third-degree sexual assault (0)
- Menomonee Falls man accused of repeatedly molesting his granddaughter (0)
- Chamber boat ride tomorrow (0)
- Mukwonago woman accused of reckless homicide for connection to overdose death (0)
- 'New to OHS' Open House set for Aug. 26 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts