The Kettle Moraine/Mukwonago/Oconomowoc boys hockey team defeated the visiting Waukesha Wings Tuesday night, 2-1 in overtime at the Naga-Waukee Ice Arena. The win means that KM and Arrowhead will share the Classic 8 Conference title with 4-1 records.
Austin Freeman, who scored both goals for the Lasers, got the game-winner just 38 seconds into the OT.
Quinn Disrud was outstanding in the goal for KM (10-7-4), turning back 16 of 17 shots.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts