The Kettle Moraine/Mukwonago/Oconomowoc boys hockey team defeated the visiting Waukesha Wings Tuesday night, 2-1 in overtime at the Naga-Waukee Ice Arena. The win means that KM and Arrowhead will share the Classic 8 Conference title with 4-1 records.
Austin Freeman, who scored both goals for the Lasers, got the game-winner just 38 seconds into the OT.
Quinn Disrud was outstanding in the goal for KM (10-7-4), turning back 16 of 17 shots.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts