The Kettle Moraine/Mukwonago/Oconomowoc boys hockey team defeated the visiting Waukesha Wings Tuesday night, 2-1 in overtime at the Naga-Waukee Ice Arena. The win means that KM and Arrowhead will share the Classic 8 Conference title with 4-1 records.
Austin Freeman, who scored both goals for the Lasers, got the game-winner just 38 seconds into the OT.
Quinn Disrud was outstanding in the goal for KM (10-7-4), turning back 16 of 17 shots.
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts