Parents United, a consortium of school districts from southeast Wisconsin, presents Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD) on Thursday, Feb. 7 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at the Wildwood Lodge (corner of I-94 and Hwy. 164), Pewaukee.
Guest speaker Ed Cohen, clinical director at Cornerstone Counseling Services, Oconomowoc will help participants gain greater understanding of what ODD really is, identify causes and co-morbidity, improve skills for assessment while laying groundwork for a therapeutic relationship and enhance coping skills.
This is a free workshop for parents, professionals and interested community members. Pre-registration is appreciated. Contact Edie Scott at (262) 965-2001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- Big Bend FD to hold pancake breakfast Sunday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts