Parents United, a consortium of school districts from southeast Wisconsin, presents Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD) on Thursday, Feb. 7 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at the Wildwood Lodge (corner of I-94 and Hwy. 164), Pewaukee.
Guest speaker Ed Cohen, clinical director at Cornerstone Counseling Services, Oconomowoc will help participants gain greater understanding of what ODD really is, identify causes and co-morbidity, improve skills for assessment while laying groundwork for a therapeutic relationship and enhance coping skills.
This is a free workshop for parents, professionals and interested community members. Pre-registration is appreciated. Contact Edie Scott at (262) 965-2001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts