Parents United, a consortium of school districts from southeast Wisconsin, presents Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD) on Thursday, Feb. 7 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at the Wildwood Lodge (corner of I-94 and Hwy. 164), Pewaukee.
Guest speaker Ed Cohen, clinical director at Cornerstone Counseling Services, Oconomowoc will help participants gain greater understanding of what ODD really is, identify causes and co-morbidity, improve skills for assessment while laying groundwork for a therapeutic relationship and enhance coping skills.
This is a free workshop for parents, professionals and interested community members. Pre-registration is appreciated. Contact Edie Scott at (262) 965-2001 or email@example.com.
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts