Parents United, a consortium of school districts from southeast Wisconsin, presents Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD) on Thursday, Feb. 7 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at the Wildwood Lodge (corner of I-94 and Hwy. 164), Pewaukee.
Guest speaker Ed Cohen, clinical director at Cornerstone Counseling Services, Oconomowoc will help participants gain greater understanding of what ODD really is, identify causes and co-morbidity, improve skills for assessment while laying groundwork for a therapeutic relationship and enhance coping skills.
This is a free workshop for parents, professionals and interested community members. Pre-registration is appreciated. Contact Edie Scott at (262) 965-2001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts