Parents United, a consortium of school districts from southeast Wisconsin, presents Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD) on Thursday, Feb. 7 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at the Wildwood Lodge (corner of I-94 and Hwy. 164), Pewaukee.
Guest speaker Ed Cohen, clinical director at Cornerstone Counseling Services, Oconomowoc will help participants gain greater understanding of what ODD really is, identify causes and co-morbidity, improve skills for assessment while laying groundwork for a therapeutic relationship and enhance coping skills.
This is a free workshop for parents, professionals and interested community members. Pre-registration is appreciated. Contact Edie Scott at (262) 965-2001 or email@example.com.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts