On Thursday night, Jan. 31, Paisano's Pizzeria, located at W309S4837 Commercial Drive in Genesee Depot, will close it's doors. The eight-year-old restaurant will be moving out of the Genesee area, and is hoping to find a new home, potentially in Mukwonago.
Owner Tom Munsie said it was a lease disagreement that resulted in the decision to close, and with nothing else available in the Genesee, he is looking for new areas.
Munsie hopes to reopen the restaurant before summer.
In the meantime, a permit was just granted for the former Paisano's to become Sideliners Pub & Grill, a full menu sports bar. According to building owner Jim Gozdowiak, the owners plan is to renovate the interior and open in mid-March.
Look for more in this week's Index.
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts