On Thursday night, Jan. 31, Paisano's Pizzeria, located at W309S4837 Commercial Drive in Genesee Depot, will close it's doors. The eight-year-old restaurant will be moving out of the Genesee area, and is hoping to find a new home, potentially in Mukwonago.
Owner Tom Munsie said it was a lease disagreement that resulted in the decision to close, and with nothing else available in the Genesee, he is looking for new areas.
Munsie hopes to reopen the restaurant before summer.
In the meantime, a permit was just granted for the former Paisano's to become Sideliners Pub & Grill, a full menu sports bar. According to building owner Jim Gozdowiak, the owners plan is to renovate the interior and open in mid-March.
Look for more in this week's Index.
- It's a beautiful day for a Farmer's Market (0)
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts