On Thursday night, Jan. 31, Paisano's Pizzeria, located at W309S4837 Commercial Drive in Genesee Depot, will close it's doors. The eight-year-old restaurant will be moving out of the Genesee area, and is hoping to find a new home, potentially in Mukwonago.
Owner Tom Munsie said it was a lease disagreement that resulted in the decision to close, and with nothing else available in the Genesee, he is looking for new areas.
Munsie hopes to reopen the restaurant before summer.
In the meantime, a permit was just granted for the former Paisano's to become Sideliners Pub & Grill, a full menu sports bar. According to building owner Jim Gozdowiak, the owners plan is to renovate the interior and open in mid-March.
Look for more in this week's Index.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts