On Thursday night, Jan. 31, Paisano's Pizzeria, located at W309S4837 Commercial Drive in Genesee Depot, will close it's doors. The eight-year-old restaurant will be moving out of the Genesee area, and is hoping to find a new home, potentially in Mukwonago.
Owner Tom Munsie said it was a lease disagreement that resulted in the decision to close, and with nothing else available in the Genesee, he is looking for new areas.
Munsie hopes to reopen the restaurant before summer.
In the meantime, a permit was just granted for the former Paisano's to become Sideliners Pub & Grill, a full menu sports bar. According to building owner Jim Gozdowiak, the owners plan is to renovate the interior and open in mid-March.
Look for more in this week's Index.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts