On Thursday night, Jan. 31, Paisano's Pizzeria, located at W309S4837 Commercial Drive in Genesee Depot, will close it's doors. The eight-year-old restaurant will be moving out of the Genesee area, and is hoping to find a new home, potentially in Mukwonago.
Owner Tom Munsie said it was a lease disagreement that resulted in the decision to close, and with nothing else available in the Genesee, he is looking for new areas.
Munsie hopes to reopen the restaurant before summer.
In the meantime, a permit was just granted for the former Paisano's to become Sideliners Pub & Grill, a full menu sports bar. According to building owner Jim Gozdowiak, the owners plan is to renovate the interior and open in mid-March.
Look for more in this week's Index.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts