The Village of Big Bend is in the process of exploring a possible library expansion.
The idea was brought to the plan commission at its Jan. 24 meeting that the library could buy a trailer or modular unit and, with minimal rennovation, add much needed space. The plan as it stands now also has the potential to allow for an extra room to be designated for the Big Bend Police Department, which shares the building.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts