The Village of Big Bend is in the process of exploring a possible library expansion.
The idea was brought to the plan commission at its Jan. 24 meeting that the library could buy a trailer or modular unit and, with minimal rennovation, add much needed space. The plan as it stands now also has the potential to allow for an extra room to be designated for the Big Bend Police Department, which shares the building.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts