The Village of Big Bend is in the process of exploring a possible library expansion.
The idea was brought to the plan commission at its Jan. 24 meeting that the library could buy a trailer or modular unit and, with minimal rennovation, add much needed space. The plan as it stands now also has the potential to allow for an extra room to be designated for the Big Bend Police Department, which shares the building.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts