The Village of Big Bend is in the process of exploring a possible library expansion.
The idea was brought to the plan commission at its Jan. 24 meeting that the library could buy a trailer or modular unit and, with minimal rennovation, add much needed space. The plan as it stands now also has the potential to allow for an extra room to be designated for the Big Bend Police Department, which shares the building.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts