The Village of Big Bend is in the process of exploring a possible library expansion.
The idea was brought to the plan commission at its Jan. 24 meeting that the library could buy a trailer or modular unit and, with minimal rennovation, add much needed space. The plan as it stands now also has the potential to allow for an extra room to be designated for the Big Bend Police Department, which shares the building.
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts