A major traffic delay has been taking place at the intersection of Highway 16 and I-94 for the last 90 minutes. The bumper-to-bumper delay started at 6:45 a.m. and was still going on at 8:25 a.m.
Trafiic is backed up on Highway 16 eastbound beginning at WCTC. The same delays are taking place on eastbound I-94 in Waukesha County.
Eastbound traffic on Highway 16 from Highway 83 is traveling at 40 miles per hour or slower. Both eastbound and westbound lanes of Highway 16 from HIghway 83 to the I-94 intersection are slippery in certain spots.
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Police activity at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- Last free concert for the season Aug. 29 (0)
- Hartland Village Board approves preliminary plat for Sanctuary subdivision (0)
- Former Mukwonago star athlete Dominic Cizauskas sentenced to 12 months in jail for third-degree sexual assault (0)
- Menomonee Falls man accused of repeatedly molesting his granddaughter (0)
- Chamber boat ride tomorrow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts