A major traffic delay has been taking place at the intersection of Highway 16 and I-94 for the last 90 minutes. The bumper-to-bumper delay started at 6:45 a.m. and was still going on at 8:25 a.m.
Trafiic is backed up on Highway 16 eastbound beginning at WCTC. The same delays are taking place on eastbound I-94 in Waukesha County.
Eastbound traffic on Highway 16 from Highway 83 is traveling at 40 miles per hour or slower. Both eastbound and westbound lanes of Highway 16 from HIghway 83 to the I-94 intersection are slippery in certain spots.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts