A major traffic delay has been taking place at the intersection of Highway 16 and I-94 for the last 90 minutes. The bumper-to-bumper delay started at 6:45 a.m. and was still going on at 8:25 a.m.
Trafiic is backed up on Highway 16 eastbound beginning at WCTC. The same delays are taking place on eastbound I-94 in Waukesha County.
Eastbound traffic on Highway 16 from Highway 83 is traveling at 40 miles per hour or slower. Both eastbound and westbound lanes of Highway 16 from HIghway 83 to the I-94 intersection are slippery in certain spots.
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts