A major traffic delay has been taking place at the intersection of Highway 16 and I-94 for the last 90 minutes. The bumper-to-bumper delay started at 6:45 a.m. and was still going on at 8:25 a.m.
Trafiic is backed up on Highway 16 eastbound beginning at WCTC. The same delays are taking place on eastbound I-94 in Waukesha County.
Eastbound traffic on Highway 16 from Highway 83 is traveling at 40 miles per hour or slower. Both eastbound and westbound lanes of Highway 16 from HIghway 83 to the I-94 intersection are slippery in certain spots.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts