A major traffic delay has been taking place at the intersection of Highway 16 and I-94 for the last 90 minutes. The bumper-to-bumper delay started at 6:45 a.m. and was still going on at 8:25 a.m.
Trafiic is backed up on Highway 16 eastbound beginning at WCTC. The same delays are taking place on eastbound I-94 in Waukesha County.
Eastbound traffic on Highway 16 from Highway 83 is traveling at 40 miles per hour or slower. Both eastbound and westbound lanes of Highway 16 from HIghway 83 to the I-94 intersection are slippery in certain spots.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts