Firefighters walk down Townline Road as multiple units, including Vernon, Big Bend, Mukwonago, Wales-Genesee, New Berlin, Tess Corners, and Town of Waukesha fire departments responded to a house fire in the Town of Vernon.
Smoke billows above trees as firefighters battle the blaze. According to scanner traffic, the fire was under control shortly before 4 p.m. after fighting the fire for more than two hours.
No further information is available at this time.
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- Last free concert for the season Aug. 29 (0)
- Hartland Village Board approves preliminary plat for Sanctuary subdivision (0)
- Former Mukwonago star athlete Dominic Cizauskas sentenced to 12 months in jail for third-degree sexual assault (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts