Firefighters walk down Townline Road as multiple units, including Vernon, Big Bend, Mukwonago, Wales-Genesee, New Berlin, Tess Corners, and Town of Waukesha fire departments responded to a house fire in the Town of Vernon.
Smoke billows above trees as firefighters battle the blaze. According to scanner traffic, the fire was under control shortly before 4 p.m. after fighting the fire for more than two hours.
No further information is available at this time.
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts