Kettle Moraine Middle School is experiencing a temporary electrical outage. The electric company is working to resolve the issue. All students are in the building and working on a modified schedule.
The outage is also impacting phone service to both the middle school and Dousman Elementary. Text messages were sent out to notify parents of the situation.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts