Kettle Moraine School District (KMSD) Assistant Superintendent of Instructional Services, Carole Witt Starck announced her retirement effective June 30, 2013. Witt Starck joined the district in 2011 in this role and also serves as KMSD Director of Learning for art educators K-12.
Kettle Moraine High School Associate Principal, Kehl Arnson tendered his resignation effective June 30, 2013. Arnson will be leaving KMHS to complete a doctoral program and to pursue a future role in district leadership. Arnson serves as president on the Kettle Moraine Education Foundation (KMEF) board and KMSD Director of Learning for 6-12 English educators.
“We wish Carole and Kehl every success as they go forward and thank them for the contributions made during their service to our students, schools and community,” commented Superintendent Pat Deklotz.
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts