Kettle Moraine School District (KMSD) Assistant Superintendent of Instructional Services, Carole Witt Starck announced her retirement effective June 30, 2013. Witt Starck joined the district in 2011 in this role and also serves as KMSD Director of Learning for art educators K-12.
Kettle Moraine High School Associate Principal, Kehl Arnson tendered his resignation effective June 30, 2013. Arnson will be leaving KMHS to complete a doctoral program and to pursue a future role in district leadership. Arnson serves as president on the Kettle Moraine Education Foundation (KMEF) board and KMSD Director of Learning for 6-12 English educators.
“We wish Carole and Kehl every success as they go forward and thank them for the contributions made during their service to our students, schools and community,” commented Superintendent Pat Deklotz.
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts