Kettle Moraine School District (KMSD) Assistant Superintendent of Instructional Services, Carole Witt Starck announced her retirement effective June 30, 2013. Witt Starck joined the district in 2011 in this role and also serves as KMSD Director of Learning for art educators K-12.
Kettle Moraine High School Associate Principal, Kehl Arnson tendered his resignation effective June 30, 2013. Arnson will be leaving KMHS to complete a doctoral program and to pursue a future role in district leadership. Arnson serves as president on the Kettle Moraine Education Foundation (KMEF) board and KMSD Director of Learning for 6-12 English educators.
“We wish Carole and Kehl every success as they go forward and thank them for the contributions made during their service to our students, schools and community,” commented Superintendent Pat Deklotz.
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts