Kettle Moraine School District (KMSD) Assistant Superintendent of Instructional Services, Carole Witt Starck announced her retirement effective June 30, 2013. Witt Starck joined the district in 2011 in this role and also serves as KMSD Director of Learning for art educators K-12.
Kettle Moraine High School Associate Principal, Kehl Arnson tendered his resignation effective June 30, 2013. Arnson will be leaving KMHS to complete a doctoral program and to pursue a future role in district leadership. Arnson serves as president on the Kettle Moraine Education Foundation (KMEF) board and KMSD Director of Learning for 6-12 English educators.
“We wish Carole and Kehl every success as they go forward and thank them for the contributions made during their service to our students, schools and community,” commented Superintendent Pat Deklotz.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts