KMHS Jazz Ensembles and Laser Jazz presents “A Taste of New Orleans” on Saturday, Feb. 9 beginning at 6 p.m. in the KMHS Cafeteria.
Enjoy Cajun flavors and unique New Orleans cuisine thanks to the collaboration and donations of time, talent, and tastes from KM Perform seminar students, parent volunteers and Kettle Moraine’s very own Kathy Sewell-Jensen, Family and Consumer Education Teacher. The menu includes southern favorites such as jambalaya, red beans and rice, bananas foster and bread pudding.
Reservations requested through Terri Catania at email@example.com or call (262) 968-6273 x4502. Tickets may be purchased for $25 at the door (food and entertainment) or $10 (entertainment only).
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts