KMHS Jazz Ensembles and Laser Jazz presents “A Taste of New Orleans” on Saturday, Feb. 9 beginning at 6 p.m. in the KMHS Cafeteria.
Enjoy Cajun flavors and unique New Orleans cuisine thanks to the collaboration and donations of time, talent, and tastes from KM Perform seminar students, parent volunteers and Kettle Moraine’s very own Kathy Sewell-Jensen, Family and Consumer Education Teacher. The menu includes southern favorites such as jambalaya, red beans and rice, bananas foster and bread pudding.
Reservations requested through Terri Catania at email@example.com or call (262) 968-6273 x4502. Tickets may be purchased for $25 at the door (food and entertainment) or $10 (entertainment only).
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts