KMHS Jazz Ensembles and Laser Jazz presents “A Taste of New Orleans” on Saturday, Feb. 9 beginning at 6 p.m. in the KMHS Cafeteria.
Enjoy Cajun flavors and unique New Orleans cuisine thanks to the collaboration and donations of time, talent, and tastes from KM Perform seminar students, parent volunteers and Kettle Moraine’s very own Kathy Sewell-Jensen, Family and Consumer Education Teacher. The menu includes southern favorites such as jambalaya, red beans and rice, bananas foster and bread pudding.
Reservations requested through Terri Catania at email@example.com or call (262) 968-6273 x4502. Tickets may be purchased for $25 at the door (food and entertainment) or $10 (entertainment only).
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts