KMHS Jazz Ensembles and Laser Jazz presents “A Taste of New Orleans” on Saturday, Feb. 9 beginning at 6 p.m. in the KMHS Cafeteria.
Enjoy Cajun flavors and unique New Orleans cuisine thanks to the collaboration and donations of time, talent, and tastes from KM Perform seminar students, parent volunteers and Kettle Moraine’s very own Kathy Sewell-Jensen, Family and Consumer Education Teacher. The menu includes southern favorites such as jambalaya, red beans and rice, bananas foster and bread pudding.
Reservations requested through Terri Catania at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (262) 968-6273 x4502. Tickets may be purchased for $25 at the door (food and entertainment) or $10 (entertainment only).
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts