KMHS Jazz Ensembles and Laser Jazz presents “A Taste of New Orleans” on Saturday, Feb. 9 beginning at 6 p.m. in the KMHS Cafeteria.
Enjoy Cajun flavors and unique New Orleans cuisine thanks to the collaboration and donations of time, talent, and tastes from KM Perform seminar students, parent volunteers and Kettle Moraine’s very own Kathy Sewell-Jensen, Family and Consumer Education Teacher. The menu includes southern favorites such as jambalaya, red beans and rice, bananas foster and bread pudding.
Reservations requested through Terri Catania at email@example.com or call (262) 968-6273 x4502. Tickets may be purchased for $25 at the door (food and entertainment) or $10 (entertainment only).
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts