Due to a band of heavy snow showers that arrived in the Lake Country area beginning at 10 a.m., driving conditions have quickly turned to very slippery throughout the area.
At 11 a.m., Highway 83 from Highway 16 to I-94 was snow-covered and very slippery. Traffic was going just 30 miles per hour in both directions.
Highway 16 from Highway C to Pewaukee was also snow-covered and very slippery in both the east and west-bound lanes. Traffic was going just 35 miles per hour.
Road conditions also were very slippery in the Village of Hartland. Some intersections were especially slick.
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts