Due to a band of heavy snow showers that arrived in the Lake Country area beginning at 10 a.m., driving conditions have quickly turned to very slippery throughout the area.
At 11 a.m., Highway 83 from Highway 16 to I-94 was snow-covered and very slippery. Traffic was going just 30 miles per hour in both directions.
Highway 16 from Highway C to Pewaukee was also snow-covered and very slippery in both the east and west-bound lanes. Traffic was going just 35 miles per hour.
Road conditions also were very slippery in the Village of Hartland. Some intersections were especially slick.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts