Due to a band of heavy snow showers that arrived in the Lake Country area beginning at 10 a.m., driving conditions have quickly turned to very slippery throughout the area.
At 11 a.m., Highway 83 from Highway 16 to I-94 was snow-covered and very slippery. Traffic was going just 30 miles per hour in both directions.
Highway 16 from Highway C to Pewaukee was also snow-covered and very slippery in both the east and west-bound lanes. Traffic was going just 35 miles per hour.
Road conditions also were very slippery in the Village of Hartland. Some intersections were especially slick.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts