Due to a band of heavy snow showers that arrived in the Lake Country area beginning at 10 a.m., driving conditions have quickly turned to very slippery throughout the area.
At 11 a.m., Highway 83 from Highway 16 to I-94 was snow-covered and very slippery. Traffic was going just 30 miles per hour in both directions.
Highway 16 from Highway C to Pewaukee was also snow-covered and very slippery in both the east and west-bound lanes. Traffic was going just 35 miles per hour.
Road conditions also were very slippery in the Village of Hartland. Some intersections were especially slick.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts