Due to a band of heavy snow showers that arrived in the Lake Country area beginning at 10 a.m., driving conditions have quickly turned to very slippery throughout the area.
At 11 a.m., Highway 83 from Highway 16 to I-94 was snow-covered and very slippery. Traffic was going just 30 miles per hour in both directions.
Highway 16 from Highway C to Pewaukee was also snow-covered and very slippery in both the east and west-bound lanes. Traffic was going just 35 miles per hour.
Road conditions also were very slippery in the Village of Hartland. Some intersections were especially slick.
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts