There are lots of sweet things to do this Valentine’s season in Lake Country, and most of them center on food.
Friday is fish fry night and there’s a good one from 4 to 7 p.m. at St. Agnes Parish, 12801 W. Fairmount Ave., in Butler. Eat in or carry out your dinner for just $8.
If you’re looking for a hearty meal Sunday morning with entertainment and kids activities try the Breakfast on Broadway from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Sunday at Arrowhead High School North Campus, 800 North Ave., Hartland. The meal includes pancakes, sausage, fruit juice, coffee and milk. There will also be entertainment by Broadway Company students, arts, crafts, kids' games and door prizes. Cost is $7 for adults, $5 for ages 3 to 12 and free for children 2 and younger. Call (262) 369-3612, ext., 4741 for more information.
At the Hawks Inn Visitors Center in Delafied, kids will have a blast at the Valentine Cookie Decorating Party from 1 to 2 p.m. and also from 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. Sunday. The center is located at 426 Wells St., Everyone will receive a dozen cookies plus frosting and decorations. Children under 8 must be accompanied by an adult. Cost is $5 per child. Reserve a spot by emailing email@example.com.
On Valentine’s Day, Thursday, the Sussex Community Center will present a program called Valentine’s Day Past and Present from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Activities will start at 11:30 a.m. with lunch and entertainment at noon. Call (262) 246-6747 for reservations.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts