There are lots of sweet things to do this Valentine’s season in Lake Country, and most of them center on food.
Friday is fish fry night and there’s a good one from 4 to 7 p.m. at St. Agnes Parish, 12801 W. Fairmount Ave., in Butler. Eat in or carry out your dinner for just $8.
If you’re looking for a hearty meal Sunday morning with entertainment and kids activities try the Breakfast on Broadway from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Sunday at Arrowhead High School North Campus, 800 North Ave., Hartland. The meal includes pancakes, sausage, fruit juice, coffee and milk. There will also be entertainment by Broadway Company students, arts, crafts, kids' games and door prizes. Cost is $7 for adults, $5 for ages 3 to 12 and free for children 2 and younger. Call (262) 369-3612, ext., 4741 for more information.
At the Hawks Inn Visitors Center in Delafied, kids will have a blast at the Valentine Cookie Decorating Party from 1 to 2 p.m. and also from 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. Sunday. The center is located at 426 Wells St., Everyone will receive a dozen cookies plus frosting and decorations. Children under 8 must be accompanied by an adult. Cost is $5 per child. Reserve a spot by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
On Valentine’s Day, Thursday, the Sussex Community Center will present a program called Valentine’s Day Past and Present from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Activities will start at 11:30 a.m. with lunch and entertainment at noon. Call (262) 246-6747 for reservations.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts