With the snow getting heavier with each passing hour, driving conditions in the Village of Hartland have become slippery. Most village streets are snow-covered.
Highway 16 eastbound from Highway 83 to I-94 is wet with some slush starting to build up in each lane. Traffic was going between 45 and 50 miles per hour for the most part.
Many Waukesha County activities have been cancelled for Thursday night.
As much as 7 inches of snow is expected to fall by late Thursday night.
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- Find steady work at Manpower job fair (0)
- Join the Garden Adoption Program (0)
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts