With the snow getting heavier with each passing hour, driving conditions in the Village of Hartland have become slippery. Most village streets are snow-covered.
Highway 16 eastbound from Highway 83 to I-94 is wet with some slush starting to build up in each lane. Traffic was going between 45 and 50 miles per hour for the most part.
Many Waukesha County activities have been cancelled for Thursday night.
As much as 7 inches of snow is expected to fall by late Thursday night.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts