With the snow getting heavier with each passing hour, driving conditions in the Village of Hartland have become slippery. Most village streets are snow-covered.
Highway 16 eastbound from Highway 83 to I-94 is wet with some slush starting to build up in each lane. Traffic was going between 45 and 50 miles per hour for the most part.
Many Waukesha County activities have been cancelled for Thursday night.
As much as 7 inches of snow is expected to fall by late Thursday night.
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- Big Bend FD to hold pancake breakfast Sunday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts