With the snow getting heavier with each passing hour, driving conditions in the Village of Hartland have become slippery. Most village streets are snow-covered.
Highway 16 eastbound from Highway 83 to I-94 is wet with some slush starting to build up in each lane. Traffic was going between 45 and 50 miles per hour for the most part.
Many Waukesha County activities have been cancelled for Thursday night.
As much as 7 inches of snow is expected to fall by late Thursday night.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts