With the snow getting heavier with each passing hour, driving conditions in the Village of Hartland have become slippery. Most village streets are snow-covered.
Highway 16 eastbound from Highway 83 to I-94 is wet with some slush starting to build up in each lane. Traffic was going between 45 and 50 miles per hour for the most part.
Many Waukesha County activities have been cancelled for Thursday night.
As much as 7 inches of snow is expected to fall by late Thursday night.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts