The snow is causing quite the headache for drivers throughout the area.
Multiple calls for vehicles in ditches, single car and multicar accidents came across the scanner just as the afternoon commute started to be in full swing.
A reporter is on scene at an accident on Highway 67 and Road X where calls on the scanner indicate there is at least one passenger pinned after an accident.
Drive safe, leave a lot of room and take your time out there.
We'll bring you additional information as it becomes available.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts