The snow is causing quite the headache for drivers throughout the area.
Multiple calls for vehicles in ditches, single car and multicar accidents came across the scanner just as the afternoon commute started to be in full swing.
A reporter is on scene at an accident on Highway 67 and Road X where calls on the scanner indicate there is at least one passenger pinned after an accident.
Drive safe, leave a lot of room and take your time out there.
We'll bring you additional information as it becomes available.
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts