Driving conditions in the Lake Country area area very poor on most roads. A total of 6 inches of snow has fallen in Hartland since 9 a.m.
Highway VV between North Lake and Merton was very slippery at 6:30 p.m. Highway E southbound from Highway VV to Hartland had several inches of snow on the road and cars were going just 30 miles per hour.
Many of the side roads in Hartland had several inches of snow on them.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts