Driving conditions in the Lake Country area area very poor on most roads. A total of 6 inches of snow has fallen in Hartland since 9 a.m.
Highway VV between North Lake and Merton was very slippery at 6:30 p.m. Highway E southbound from Highway VV to Hartland had several inches of snow on the road and cars were going just 30 miles per hour.
Many of the side roads in Hartland had several inches of snow on them.
- It's a beautiful day for a Farmer's Market (0)
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts