Driving conditions in the Lake Country area area very poor on most roads. A total of 6 inches of snow has fallen in Hartland since 9 a.m.
Highway VV between North Lake and Merton was very slippery at 6:30 p.m. Highway E southbound from Highway VV to Hartland had several inches of snow on the road and cars were going just 30 miles per hour.
Many of the side roads in Hartland had several inches of snow on them.
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- Big Bend FD to hold pancake breakfast Sunday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts