Driving conditions in the Lake Country area area very poor on most roads. A total of 6 inches of snow has fallen in Hartland since 9 a.m.
Highway VV between North Lake and Merton was very slippery at 6:30 p.m. Highway E southbound from Highway VV to Hartland had several inches of snow on the road and cars were going just 30 miles per hour.
Many of the side roads in Hartland had several inches of snow on them.
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts