Driving conditions in the Lake Country area area very poor on most roads. A total of 6 inches of snow has fallen in Hartland since 9 a.m.
Highway VV between North Lake and Merton was very slippery at 6:30 p.m. Highway E southbound from Highway VV to Hartland had several inches of snow on the road and cars were going just 30 miles per hour.
Many of the side roads in Hartland had several inches of snow on them.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts