Section Elementary School hopes to pilot a new personalized learning model, Innovative Personal Learning Communities (IPLC), during the 2013-14 school year. IPLC would include two multiage groups, grades one through three and four through six, in an environment designed to engage learners in the rigorous, Common Core Standards-based curriculum tailored to the learning needs, styles and specific interests of students.
Section staff members will present a fully developed pilot plan to the School Board Learning Committee at 6:45 p.m. tonight, at the district office on Highway NN.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts