Section Elementary School hopes to pilot a new personalized learning model, Innovative Personal Learning Communities (IPLC), during the 2013-14 school year. IPLC would include two multiage groups, grades one through three and four through six, in an environment designed to engage learners in the rigorous, Common Core Standards-based curriculum tailored to the learning needs, styles and specific interests of students.
Section staff members will present a fully developed pilot plan to the School Board Learning Committee at 6:45 p.m. tonight, at the district office on Highway NN.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts