Section Elementary School hopes to pilot a new personalized learning model, Innovative Personal Learning Communities (IPLC), during the 2013-14 school year. IPLC would include two multiage groups, grades one through three and four through six, in an environment designed to engage learners in the rigorous, Common Core Standards-based curriculum tailored to the learning needs, styles and specific interests of students.
Section staff members will present a fully developed pilot plan to the School Board Learning Committee at 6:45 p.m. tonight, at the district office on Highway NN.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts