Section Elementary School hopes to pilot a new personalized learning model, Innovative Personal Learning Communities (IPLC), during the 2013-14 school year. IPLC would include two multiage groups, grades one through three and four through six, in an environment designed to engage learners in the rigorous, Common Core Standards-based curriculum tailored to the learning needs, styles and specific interests of students.
Section staff members will present a fully developed pilot plan to the School Board Learning Committee at 6:45 p.m. tonight, at the district office on Highway NN.
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- Tight race in LOL West (0)
- Military man charged with Lannon house break-in (0)
- Former Olympian to discuss college field hockey at University Lake School (0)
- Big Bend man accused of child sex assault, claims he was sleepwalking (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts