Section Elementary School hopes to pilot a new personalized learning model, Innovative Personal Learning Communities (IPLC), during the 2013-14 school year. IPLC would include two multiage groups, grades one through three and four through six, in an environment designed to engage learners in the rigorous, Common Core Standards-based curriculum tailored to the learning needs, styles and specific interests of students.
Section staff members will present a fully developed pilot plan to the School Board Learning Committee at 6:45 p.m. tonight, at the district office on Highway NN.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts