Advance tickets for the Mukwonago High School performance of “Beauty and the Beast.” can be purchased at Mukwonago High School from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Feb. 12, 13, 14, 19, 20 and 21 by using the east or commons entrance or during lunch hour in the commons from 10:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. Feb. 13, 14, 15, 20 and 21 by using the visitor entrance.
Reserved seating is $11 for adults, $10 for seniors and $8 for students and children. Tickets at the door are $12 for adults, $11 for seniors and $9 for students and children.
Performances are at 7 p.m. Feb. 22, 23, 24, March 1 and 2 and at 2 p.m. March 2 and 3 in the MHS auditorium.
For more information, contact Mary Coughlin at (262) 613-2048 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All ticket sales are final.
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts