Advance tickets for the Mukwonago High School performance of “Beauty and the Beast.” can be purchased at Mukwonago High School from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Feb. 12, 13, 14, 19, 20 and 21 by using the east or commons entrance or during lunch hour in the commons from 10:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. Feb. 13, 14, 15, 20 and 21 by using the visitor entrance.
Reserved seating is $11 for adults, $10 for seniors and $8 for students and children. Tickets at the door are $12 for adults, $11 for seniors and $9 for students and children.
Performances are at 7 p.m. Feb. 22, 23, 24, March 1 and 2 and at 2 p.m. March 2 and 3 in the MHS auditorium.
For more information, contact Mary Coughlin at (262) 613-2048 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All ticket sales are final.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts