Advance tickets for the Mukwonago High School performance of “Beauty and the Beast.” can be purchased at Mukwonago High School from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Feb. 12, 13, 14, 19, 20 and 21 by using the east or commons entrance or during lunch hour in the commons from 10:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. Feb. 13, 14, 15, 20 and 21 by using the visitor entrance.
Reserved seating is $11 for adults, $10 for seniors and $8 for students and children. Tickets at the door are $12 for adults, $11 for seniors and $9 for students and children.
Performances are at 7 p.m. Feb. 22, 23, 24, March 1 and 2 and at 2 p.m. March 2 and 3 in the MHS auditorium.
For more information, contact Mary Coughlin at (262) 613-2048 or email@example.com.
All ticket sales are final.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts