Advance tickets for the Mukwonago High School performance of “Beauty and the Beast.” can be purchased at Mukwonago High School from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Feb. 12, 13, 14, 19, 20 and 21 by using the east or commons entrance or during lunch hour in the commons from 10:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. Feb. 13, 14, 15, 20 and 21 by using the visitor entrance.
Reserved seating is $11 for adults, $10 for seniors and $8 for students and children. Tickets at the door are $12 for adults, $11 for seniors and $9 for students and children.
Performances are at 7 p.m. Feb. 22, 23, 24, March 1 and 2 and at 2 p.m. March 2 and 3 in the MHS auditorium.
For more information, contact Mary Coughlin at (262) 613-2048 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All ticket sales are final.
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts