Advance tickets for the Mukwonago High School performance of “Beauty and the Beast.” can be purchased at Mukwonago High School from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Feb. 12, 13, 14, 19, 20 and 21 by using the east or commons entrance or during lunch hour in the commons from 10:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. Feb. 13, 14, 15, 20 and 21 by using the visitor entrance.
Reserved seating is $11 for adults, $10 for seniors and $8 for students and children. Tickets at the door are $12 for adults, $11 for seniors and $9 for students and children.
Performances are at 7 p.m. Feb. 22, 23, 24, March 1 and 2 and at 2 p.m. March 2 and 3 in the MHS auditorium.
For more information, contact Mary Coughlin at (262) 613-2048 or email@example.com.
All ticket sales are final.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts