Former Arrowhead and Wisconsin Badgers standout defensive tackle Nick Hayden has signed an NFL contract with the Dallas Cowboys. Hayden previously played with the Carolina Panthers and Cincinnati Bengals.
Hayden missed all of last year's regular season after suffering a season-ending leg injury in the final pre-season game for Cincinnati last year.
Highly successful defensive coach Monte Kiffin is the new Dallas defensive co-ordinator for the Cowboys.
- It's a beautiful day for a Farmer's Market (0)
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts