Former Arrowhead and Wisconsin Badgers standout defensive tackle Nick Hayden has signed an NFL contract with the Dallas Cowboys. Hayden previously played with the Carolina Panthers and Cincinnati Bengals.
Hayden missed all of last year's regular season after suffering a season-ending leg injury in the final pre-season game for Cincinnati last year.
Highly successful defensive coach Monte Kiffin is the new Dallas defensive co-ordinator for the Cowboys.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts