Arrowhead's boys basketball team rallied for a come-from-behind 56-51 Classic 8 Conference victory over visiting Mukwonago Tuesday night. The win gives the Warhawks at least a share of the league title.
Kyle Keranen scored eight points for the Warhawks in the final 2:51 to turn a 47-46 deficit into an eventual victory.
Arrowhead improved to 12-1 in league play and 18-3 overall, Mukwonago is second at 11-2.
The title is the third in the last five years for the Warhawks.
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts