Arrowhead's boys basketball team rallied for a come-from-behind 56-51 Classic 8 Conference victory over visiting Mukwonago Tuesday night. The win gives the Warhawks at least a share of the league title.
Kyle Keranen scored eight points for the Warhawks in the final 2:51 to turn a 47-46 deficit into an eventual victory.
Arrowhead improved to 12-1 in league play and 18-3 overall, Mukwonago is second at 11-2.
The title is the third in the last five years for the Warhawks.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts