Arrowhead's boys basketball team rallied for a come-from-behind 56-51 Classic 8 Conference victory over visiting Mukwonago Tuesday night. The win gives the Warhawks at least a share of the league title.
Kyle Keranen scored eight points for the Warhawks in the final 2:51 to turn a 47-46 deficit into an eventual victory.
Arrowhead improved to 12-1 in league play and 18-3 overall, Mukwonago is second at 11-2.
The title is the third in the last five years for the Warhawks.
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts