Arrowhead's boys basketball team rallied for a come-from-behind 56-51 Classic 8 Conference victory over visiting Mukwonago Tuesday night. The win gives the Warhawks at least a share of the league title.
Kyle Keranen scored eight points for the Warhawks in the final 2:51 to turn a 47-46 deficit into an eventual victory.
Arrowhead improved to 12-1 in league play and 18-3 overall, Mukwonago is second at 11-2.
The title is the third in the last five years for the Warhawks.
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts