Arrowhead's boys basketball team rallied for a come-from-behind 56-51 Classic 8 Conference victory over visiting Mukwonago Tuesday night. The win gives the Warhawks at least a share of the league title.
Kyle Keranen scored eight points for the Warhawks in the final 2:51 to turn a 47-46 deficit into an eventual victory.
Arrowhead improved to 12-1 in league play and 18-3 overall, Mukwonago is second at 11-2.
The title is the third in the last five years for the Warhawks.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts