Every body loves a good laugh.
And there’s bound to be lots of them as comedian Anita Renfroe, featured on TV and radio, brings her show to Crosspoint Community Church on North Lake Road in Oconomowoc. Shows are at 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
Renfroe is well-known for her popular YouTube video showing a mom singing everything she says to her children in a day to "The William Tell Overture."
Tickets are $15. Call (262) 567-5311 to reserve seats. For more information go to www.crosspointwi.com.
There are also a couple fish fries and a spaghetti dinner this weekend you might want to check out as well as the annual Waukesha Rotary Club Pancake Day.
St. Agnes Parish, 12801 W. Fairmount Ave., in Butler is having a fish fry from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday. Eat in or carry out. Dinners are $8.
The fish fry at St Paul’s Catholic Church, Highways 83 and D, in Genesee Depot, is from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. Friday All-you-care-to-eat menu includes beer-battered and baked cod, grilled cheese, curly fries, baked potato, coleslaw, rye bread, applesauce, coffee, milk and one dessert. Dine-in or carry out. Call (262) 392-2920 if you’d like to make reservations.
If you’re in the mood for Italian, try the spaghetti dinner from 4 to 6 p.m. Sunday at the Bark River Yacht Club on Main Street in Dousman. Cost is $7.50 and includes spaghetti with homemade meat sauce, garlic bread and salad.
Waukesha Rotary Club Pancake Day is from 7 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Saturday at the Waukesha County Expo Center Arena, 1000 Northview Road, Waukesha. Advance tickets at Waukesha State Bank are $5. Tickets at the door are $7.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts