Every body loves a good laugh.
And there’s bound to be lots of them as comedian Anita Renfroe, featured on TV and radio, brings her show to Crosspoint Community Church on North Lake Road in Oconomowoc. Shows are at 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
Renfroe is well-known for her popular YouTube video showing a mom singing everything she says to her children in a day to "The William Tell Overture."
Tickets are $15. Call (262) 567-5311 to reserve seats. For more information go to www.crosspointwi.com.
There are also a couple fish fries and a spaghetti dinner this weekend you might want to check out as well as the annual Waukesha Rotary Club Pancake Day.
St. Agnes Parish, 12801 W. Fairmount Ave., in Butler is having a fish fry from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday. Eat in or carry out. Dinners are $8.
The fish fry at St Paul’s Catholic Church, Highways 83 and D, in Genesee Depot, is from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. Friday All-you-care-to-eat menu includes beer-battered and baked cod, grilled cheese, curly fries, baked potato, coleslaw, rye bread, applesauce, coffee, milk and one dessert. Dine-in or carry out. Call (262) 392-2920 if you’d like to make reservations.
If you’re in the mood for Italian, try the spaghetti dinner from 4 to 6 p.m. Sunday at the Bark River Yacht Club on Main Street in Dousman. Cost is $7.50 and includes spaghetti with homemade meat sauce, garlic bread and salad.
Waukesha Rotary Club Pancake Day is from 7 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Saturday at the Waukesha County Expo Center Arena, 1000 Northview Road, Waukesha. Advance tickets at Waukesha State Bank are $5. Tickets at the door are $7.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts