The Mukwonago High School Organizations and Mukwonago Rotary have teamed up with the nonprofit Simple Hope to hold a community packathon from 9 a.m. to noon this Saturday, Feb. 16, at the high school.
This is an opportunity for local community members to help support the global community in providing food for impoverished areas of the world.
Each participant is required to raise $25. Volunteer time is estimated to be about one hour.
For more information, visit www.simple-hope.org/packathon or contact John Meiners at (262) 470-8519 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration is required. Registering on the Simple Hope website will allow volunteers to sign up for a reserved time to work.
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- Flying fun, festivals and more this weekend (0)
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts