The Mukwonago High School Organizations and Mukwonago Rotary have teamed up with the nonprofit Simple Hope to hold a community packathon from 9 a.m. to noon this Saturday, Feb. 16, at the high school.
This is an opportunity for local community members to help support the global community in providing food for impoverished areas of the world.
Each participant is required to raise $25. Volunteer time is estimated to be about one hour.
For more information, visit www.simple-hope.org/packathon or contact John Meiners at (262) 470-8519 or email@example.com. Registration is required. Registering on the Simple Hope website will allow volunteers to sign up for a reserved time to work.
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- Find steady work at Manpower job fair (0)
- Join the Garden Adoption Program (0)
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts