The Mukwonago High School Organizations and Mukwonago Rotary have teamed up with the nonprofit Simple Hope to hold a community packathon from 9 a.m. to noon this Saturday, Feb. 16, at the high school.
This is an opportunity for local community members to help support the global community in providing food for impoverished areas of the world.
Each participant is required to raise $25. Volunteer time is estimated to be about one hour.
For more information, visit www.simple-hope.org/packathon or contact John Meiners at (262) 470-8519 or email@example.com. Registration is required. Registering on the Simple Hope website will allow volunteers to sign up for a reserved time to work.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts