The Mukwonago High School Organizations and Mukwonago Rotary have teamed up with the nonprofit Simple Hope to hold a community packathon from 9 a.m. to noon this Saturday, Feb. 16, at the high school.
This is an opportunity for local community members to help support the global community in providing food for impoverished areas of the world.
Each participant is required to raise $25. Volunteer time is estimated to be about one hour.
For more information, visit www.simple-hope.org/packathon or contact John Meiners at (262) 470-8519 or email@example.com. Registration is required. Registering on the Simple Hope website will allow volunteers to sign up for a reserved time to work.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts