The Mukwonago High School Organizations and Mukwonago Rotary have teamed up with the nonprofit Simple Hope to hold a community packathon from 9 a.m. to noon this Saturday, Feb. 16, at the high school.
This is an opportunity for local community members to help support the global community in providing food for impoverished areas of the world.
Each participant is required to raise $25. Volunteer time is estimated to be about one hour.
For more information, visit www.simple-hope.org/packathon or contact John Meiners at (262) 470-8519 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration is required. Registering on the Simple Hope website will allow volunteers to sign up for a reserved time to work.
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts