The Schoolhouse Players have been performing children's plays every February in Lake Country since 1953.
Local women organized the group 60 years ago, and this Sunday, they will be entertaining individulas with the play "The Gingerbread Man" at 2 p.m. at Lake Country Elementary School.
For more information, see this week's Living Lake Country Sunday.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts