The Schoolhouse Players have been performing children's plays every February in Lake Country since 1953.
Local women organized the group 60 years ago, and this Sunday, they will be entertaining individulas with the play "The Gingerbread Man" at 2 p.m. at Lake Country Elementary School.
For more information, see this week's Living Lake Country Sunday.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts