The Schoolhouse Players have been performing children's plays every February in Lake Country since 1953.
Local women organized the group 60 years ago, and this Sunday, they will be entertaining individulas with the play "The Gingerbread Man" at 2 p.m. at Lake Country Elementary School.
For more information, see this week's Living Lake Country Sunday.
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts