The Schoolhouse Players have been performing children's plays every February in Lake Country since 1953.
Local women organized the group 60 years ago, and this Sunday, they will be entertaining individulas with the play "The Gingerbread Man" at 2 p.m. at Lake Country Elementary School.
For more information, see this week's Living Lake Country Sunday.
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- Big Bend FD to hold pancake breakfast Sunday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts