A 19-year-old Waukesha man was charged with second-degree sexual assault on Friday after allegedly showing his then 13-year-old stepsister a pornographic film and masturbating in her bed.
The man, who will not be identified to protect the victim's privacy, was charged on Feb. 15 in Waukesha County Circuit Court with sexual assault of a child under 16 years of age and exposing a child to harmful material.
According to the complaint:
The girl, now 14, contacted her mother on June 25, 2012 and told her that her stepbrother had sexually assaulted her. Her mother called police, who had the girl speak with a specialist at Waukesha Family Services.
She said that on June 23, her stepbrother had picked her up from school. When she returned to the kitchen after changing her clothes, she found him masturbating to a pornographic film. He then allegedly grabbed the girl's hand and placed it on his penis, but she told him no and pulled away.
After she pulled away, her stepbrother then allegedly gave her the film and a purple vibrator and used the vibrator on the girl, asking her not to tell anyone.
Two days later, the girl said she was asleep in her room and she allegedly awoke to her stepbrother lying next to her masturbating.
She said she ran into the bathroom and would not go back out until he had left. A few days after that, a similar incident occurred.
During a family meeting with police, the 19-year-old allegedly admitted to police he gave the pornographic movie to the girl.
If convicted, the man could face more than 40 years in prison, $100,000 in fines, or both.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts