A 19-year-old Waukesha man was charged with second-degree sexual assault on Friday after allegedly showing his then 13-year-old stepsister a pornographic film and masturbating in her bed.
The man, who will not be identified to protect the victim's privacy, was charged on Feb. 15 in Waukesha County Circuit Court with sexual assault of a child under 16 years of age and exposing a child to harmful material.
According to the complaint:
The girl, now 14, contacted her mother on June 25, 2012 and told her that her stepbrother had sexually assaulted her. Her mother called police, who had the girl speak with a specialist at Waukesha Family Services.
She said that on June 23, her stepbrother had picked her up from school. When she returned to the kitchen after changing her clothes, she found him masturbating to a pornographic film. He then allegedly grabbed the girl's hand and placed it on his penis, but she told him no and pulled away.
After she pulled away, her stepbrother then allegedly gave her the film and a purple vibrator and used the vibrator on the girl, asking her not to tell anyone.
Two days later, the girl said she was asleep in her room and she allegedly awoke to her stepbrother lying next to her masturbating.
She said she ran into the bathroom and would not go back out until he had left. A few days after that, a similar incident occurred.
During a family meeting with police, the 19-year-old allegedly admitted to police he gave the pornographic movie to the girl.
If convicted, the man could face more than 40 years in prison, $100,000 in fines, or both.
- Hensler's granddaughter dies in tragic beach accident (0)
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- All 2012
- All 2011
- All 2010
- All 2009
- All 2008
- All 2007