In addition to the recently donated auction items for the Honor & Valor event held last week, two items were donated after the event to help raise money for the refurbishing project at Veterans' Memorial Park.
The two items are:
Item A: Downtown Abbey Dinner for eight- Opening bid $800. Donated by retired caterer Helen Forster, and hosted at Rosehill Farm (the home of Helen and Bert Forster), this authentic dinner for eight at her home includes brandy and wine. The current going bid is $800.
Item B: : 10 Yard Dumpster- (Waukesha County Only) Value $325- Opening Bid- $200 (Donated by Advanced Disposal). The current bid on the dumpster is at $450.
The deadline for bids is tonight at 9 p.m. and can be made via email to: email@example.com
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts