In addition to the recently donated auction items for the Honor & Valor event held last week, two items were donated after the event to help raise money for the refurbishing project at Veterans' Memorial Park.
The two items are:
Item A: Downtown Abbey Dinner for eight- Opening bid $800. Donated by retired caterer Helen Forster, and hosted at Rosehill Farm (the home of Helen and Bert Forster), this authentic dinner for eight at her home includes brandy and wine. The current going bid is $800.
Item B: : 10 Yard Dumpster- (Waukesha County Only) Value $325- Opening Bid- $200 (Donated by Advanced Disposal). The current bid on the dumpster is at $450.
The deadline for bids is tonight at 9 p.m. and can be made via email to: email@example.com
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts