Town of Ashippun Chairman Steve Panozzo may square off against Andrew Sellinger in the Spring election. With 173 and 121 votes counted at this point, challenger William Bremer came in last with 112 votes. However, the Town Clerk noted that there are 10 outstanding absentee ballots that have until Friday to be counted. Those have the potential of changing who faces Panozza in April.
Bremer however rallied in the race for Supervisor Two where the incumbent was the top vote getter with 160 ballots, followed by Wayne Uttke with 133 and David Adkins with 84.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts