Town of Ashippun Chairman Steve Panozzo may square off against Andrew Sellinger in the Spring election. With 173 and 121 votes counted at this point, challenger William Bremer came in last with 112 votes. However, the Town Clerk noted that there are 10 outstanding absentee ballots that have until Friday to be counted. Those have the potential of changing who faces Panozza in April.
Bremer however rallied in the race for Supervisor Two where the incumbent was the top vote getter with 160 ballots, followed by Wayne Uttke with 133 and David Adkins with 84.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts