Town of Ashippun Chairman Steve Panozzo may square off against Andrew Sellinger in the Spring election. With 173 and 121 votes counted at this point, challenger William Bremer came in last with 112 votes. However, the Town Clerk noted that there are 10 outstanding absentee ballots that have until Friday to be counted. Those have the potential of changing who faces Panozza in April.
Bremer however rallied in the race for Supervisor Two where the incumbent was the top vote getter with 160 ballots, followed by Wayne Uttke with 133 and David Adkins with 84.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts