Town of Ashippun Chairman Steve Panozzo may square off against Andrew Sellinger in the Spring election. With 173 and 121 votes counted at this point, challenger William Bremer came in last with 112 votes. However, the Town Clerk noted that there are 10 outstanding absentee ballots that have until Friday to be counted. Those have the potential of changing who faces Panozza in April.
Bremer however rallied in the race for Supervisor Two where the incumbent was the top vote getter with 160 ballots, followed by Wayne Uttke with 133 and David Adkins with 84.
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- Tight race in LOL West (0)
- Military man charged with Lannon house break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts