Town of Ashippun Chairman Steve Panozzo may square off against Andrew Sellinger in the Spring election. With 173 and 121 votes counted at this point, challenger William Bremer came in last with 112 votes. However, the Town Clerk noted that there are 10 outstanding absentee ballots that have until Friday to be counted. Those have the potential of changing who faces Panozza in April.
Bremer however rallied in the race for Supervisor Two where the incumbent was the top vote getter with 160 ballots, followed by Wayne Uttke with 133 and David Adkins with 84.
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts