Arrowhead's boys hockey team dropped a 6-1 WIAA sectional first-round game to visiting Homestead Tuesday night at the Mullett Ice Center. The loss ended the AHS season at 15-8-2.
Homestead will now face Fond du Lac Friday night at the Mullett at 7 p.m. in the sectional title game. The winner will advance to the state meet.
After a scoreless first period, Homestead led 2-0 after the second period and built that lead to 3-0 before the Warhawks finally scored. Sam Dvorak had the lone goal for AHS.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts