Arrowhead's boys hockey team dropped a 6-1 WIAA sectional first-round game to visiting Homestead Tuesday night at the Mullett Ice Center. The loss ended the AHS season at 15-8-2.
Homestead will now face Fond du Lac Friday night at the Mullett at 7 p.m. in the sectional title game. The winner will advance to the state meet.
After a scoreless first period, Homestead led 2-0 after the second period and built that lead to 3-0 before the Warhawks finally scored. Sam Dvorak had the lone goal for AHS.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts