Arrowhead's boys hockey team dropped a 6-1 WIAA sectional first-round game to visiting Homestead Tuesday night at the Mullett Ice Center. The loss ended the AHS season at 15-8-2.
Homestead will now face Fond du Lac Friday night at the Mullett at 7 p.m. in the sectional title game. The winner will advance to the state meet.
After a scoreless first period, Homestead led 2-0 after the second period and built that lead to 3-0 before the Warhawks finally scored. Sam Dvorak had the lone goal for AHS.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts