Arrowhead's boys hockey team dropped a 6-1 WIAA sectional first-round game to visiting Homestead Tuesday night at the Mullett Ice Center. The loss ended the AHS season at 15-8-2.
Homestead will now face Fond du Lac Friday night at the Mullett at 7 p.m. in the sectional title game. The winner will advance to the state meet.
After a scoreless first period, Homestead led 2-0 after the second period and built that lead to 3-0 before the Warhawks finally scored. Sam Dvorak had the lone goal for AHS.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts