It may be cold outside, but if you move around it’s not so bad.
Lots of people will get moving at the Frostbite 5K Run/Walk at 8:30 a.m. Saturday at St. Joan of Arc Parish, 120 Nashotah Road, Nashotah.
Proceeds benefit the St. Joan Athletic Association. For information go to www.sjarc.org, under “Parish School,” then “Frostbite 5K.” Cost is $35.
For more information go to http://www.sjarc.org/.
There are other ways to feel healthy during this winter weekend.
The Winter Health Fair is from 11 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Saturday at Good Harvest Market, 1850 Meadow Lane, Pewaukee. The event includes top local wellness professionals plus free, 10-minute one-on-one consultations. Featured booths include electromyographic scanning, acupunctural readings, holistic nutritional consults, life coaching, chair massage, hormone balancing evaluations and chi machine.
For more information go to http://www.goodharvestmarket.com.
Find lot of fresh ideas in food and health at the Winter Farmers Market from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sunday at Oconomowoc Landscape Supply & Garden Center, County Road K, Oconomowoc. Waukesha County Recycling will be available with a special appearance by Recycle Raccoon from 10:30 a.m. to noon. Story time with Miss Betsy of the Oconomowoc Public Library will take place at 10:45 a.m.
For more information visit (262) 567-2666.
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts