It may be cold outside, but if you move around it’s not so bad.
Lots of people will get moving at the Frostbite 5K Run/Walk at 8:30 a.m. Saturday at St. Joan of Arc Parish, 120 Nashotah Road, Nashotah.
Proceeds benefit the St. Joan Athletic Association. For information go to www.sjarc.org, under “Parish School,” then “Frostbite 5K.” Cost is $35.
For more information go to http://www.sjarc.org/.
There are other ways to feel healthy during this winter weekend.
The Winter Health Fair is from 11 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Saturday at Good Harvest Market, 1850 Meadow Lane, Pewaukee. The event includes top local wellness professionals plus free, 10-minute one-on-one consultations. Featured booths include electromyographic scanning, acupunctural readings, holistic nutritional consults, life coaching, chair massage, hormone balancing evaluations and chi machine.
For more information go to http://www.goodharvestmarket.com.
Find lot of fresh ideas in food and health at the Winter Farmers Market from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sunday at Oconomowoc Landscape Supply & Garden Center, County Road K, Oconomowoc. Waukesha County Recycling will be available with a special appearance by Recycle Raccoon from 10:30 a.m. to noon. Story time with Miss Betsy of the Oconomowoc Public Library will take place at 10:45 a.m.
For more information visit (262) 567-2666.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts