After the recent departure of long-time Department of Public Works Superintendent Tom Johnson, Big Bend met late last week to discuss the hiring of a new one.
DPW Assistant Eric Pedersen will step-in as Superintendent this week. Pedersen served as a part time employee of the department under Johnson.
In October 2010 the Village Board voted Pedersen into part-time status, working more than 500 hours with the department per year.
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts