After the recent departure of long-time Department of Public Works Superintendent Tom Johnson, Big Bend met late last week to discuss the hiring of a new one.
DPW Assistant Eric Pedersen will step-in as Superintendent this week. Pedersen served as a part time employee of the department under Johnson.
In October 2010 the Village Board voted Pedersen into part-time status, working more than 500 hours with the department per year.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts