After the recent departure of long-time Department of Public Works Superintendent Tom Johnson, Big Bend met late last week to discuss the hiring of a new one.
DPW Assistant Eric Pedersen will step-in as Superintendent this week. Pedersen served as a part time employee of the department under Johnson.
In October 2010 the Village Board voted Pedersen into part-time status, working more than 500 hours with the department per year.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts