After the recent departure of long-time Department of Public Works Superintendent Tom Johnson, Big Bend met late last week to discuss the hiring of a new one.
DPW Assistant Eric Pedersen will step-in as Superintendent this week. Pedersen served as a part time employee of the department under Johnson.
In October 2010 the Village Board voted Pedersen into part-time status, working more than 500 hours with the department per year.
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts