After the recent departure of long-time Department of Public Works Superintendent Tom Johnson, Big Bend met late last week to discuss the hiring of a new one.
DPW Assistant Eric Pedersen will step-in as Superintendent this week. Pedersen served as a part time employee of the department under Johnson.
In October 2010 the Village Board voted Pedersen into part-time status, working more than 500 hours with the department per year.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts