The Mukwonago High School production of Beauty and the Beast opens this weekend with shows on Friday, Feb. 22; and Saturday, Feb. 23 at 7 p.m. and Sunday, Feb. 24 at 2 p.m. in the MHS auditorium.
Tickets at the door cost $12 for adults, $11 for seniors and $9 for student and children.
The show runs through next weekend with performances on March 1 and 2 at 7 p.m. and matinees at 2 p.m. on March 2 and 3.
Advance reserved seating costs $11 for adults, $10 for seniors and $8 for students and children. Call (262) 613-2048 for more information.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts