The Mukwonago High School production of Beauty and the Beast opens this weekend with shows on Friday, Feb. 22; and Saturday, Feb. 23 at 7 p.m. and Sunday, Feb. 24 at 2 p.m. in the MHS auditorium.
Tickets at the door cost $12 for adults, $11 for seniors and $9 for student and children.
The show runs through next weekend with performances on March 1 and 2 at 7 p.m. and matinees at 2 p.m. on March 2 and 3.
Advance reserved seating costs $11 for adults, $10 for seniors and $8 for students and children. Call (262) 613-2048 for more information.
- It's a beautiful day for a Farmer's Market (0)
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts