As the Kettle Moraine School District goes through its master planning "process to assess current educational facilities and technology infrastructure and to establish short and long term priorities for capital maintenance, upgrades, replacements, equipment, furniture, renovations and construction needs," residents can refer to the Master Planning link for more information.
The Facility and Technology Assessment completed by Eppstein Uhen Architects is available on the link, along with a master planning timeline, survey results and dates of upcoming community presentations.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts