As the Kettle Moraine School District goes through its master planning "process to assess current educational facilities and technology infrastructure and to establish short and long term priorities for capital maintenance, upgrades, replacements, equipment, furniture, renovations and construction needs," residents can refer to the Master Planning link for more information.
The Facility and Technology Assessment completed by Eppstein Uhen Architects is available on the link, along with a master planning timeline, survey results and dates of upcoming community presentations.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts