As the Kettle Moraine School District goes through its master planning "process to assess current educational facilities and technology infrastructure and to establish short and long term priorities for capital maintenance, upgrades, replacements, equipment, furniture, renovations and construction needs," residents can refer to the Master Planning link for more information.
The Facility and Technology Assessment completed by Eppstein Uhen Architects is available on the link, along with a master planning timeline, survey results and dates of upcoming community presentations.
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts