As the Kettle Moraine School District goes through its master planning "process to assess current educational facilities and technology infrastructure and to establish short and long term priorities for capital maintenance, upgrades, replacements, equipment, furniture, renovations and construction needs," residents can refer to the Master Planning link for more information.
The Facility and Technology Assessment completed by Eppstein Uhen Architects is available on the link, along with a master planning timeline, survey results and dates of upcoming community presentations.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts