As the Kettle Moraine School District goes through its master planning "process to assess current educational facilities and technology infrastructure and to establish short and long term priorities for capital maintenance, upgrades, replacements, equipment, furniture, renovations and construction needs," residents can refer to the Master Planning link for more information.
The Facility and Technology Assessment completed by Eppstein Uhen Architects is available on the link, along with a master planning timeline, survey results and dates of upcoming community presentations.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts