School-age children who would like to practice reading aloud with a quiet, furry listener are invited to the Oconomowoc Public Library from 10-11 a.m. on Saturday, March 2 to work with the library's certified therapy dog, Dharma.
The event is free; please call (262) 569-2193, ext.210 to make your appointment. Space is limited. today!
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts