After 35 years in the Mukwonago Area School District, Superintendent Paul Strobel announced his retirement tonight.
"I make this decision on the same basis I have attempted to make all my decisions these past 31 years. I believe it's in the best interest of the students, staff and community. It is time for new leadership," Strobel said in a prepared statement read by School Board President Loren Tieman.
Strobel served as principal at Park View Middle School for four years before taking the helm as superintendent for the past 31 years.
The school board will determine how to proceed with finding a new superintendent at a later date.
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- Tight race in LOL West (0)
- Military man charged with Lannon house break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts