Waukesha police had to control a 15-year-old boy who, his mother said, was upset about being grounded for selling a hamster without her permission.
According to the dispatch log, police were called by the boy’s aunt at approximately 3:15 p.m. on Feb. 25 about a “loud banging” noise she heard coming from the boy’s bedroom and his generally being disruptive. Later, she said the boy had gone outside to cool down and police advised her to call back if the situation escalated.
She called back shortly thereafter and said the boy had punched the windows of the family car, with his mother inside, and was now sitting on the hood.
Police were dispatched to the residence, located on Lander Lane in Waukesha, and were told the boy was acting out because his mom punished him for selling a hamster.
Police advised him on the potential consequences of his behavior and warned him to follow house rules and act appropriately. The mother did not refuse custody of the child and no citation was issued.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts