The Kettle Moraine School District announced the appointment of Dr. Theresa Gennerman to the role of Assistant Superintendent of Instructional Services, effective July 1, 2013. Gennerman will replace Carole Witt Starck, who will retire June 30.
Gennerman has served as principal of Kettle Moraine Middle School for the past three years, in addition to assuming direct responsibility and leadership in the district’s personalized learning transformation. Gennerman holds a Bachelor of Arts in Education from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, a Master of Science in Education Leadership and an Educational Doctorate in Leadership from Cardinal Stritch University.
Replacing Gennerman will be Michael Comiskey, who has been promoted to serve as Kettle Moraine Middle School Principal, effective July 1. Comiskey has been with the district since 2003, serving as a middle school and high school mathematics teacher. In 2012 Comiskey was also appointed Director of Learning for Mathematics grades six through 12. Comiskey holds a Bachelor of Business Administration from University of Wisconsin-Madison, a Master of Science in Business Education from University of Wisconsin-Whitewater and Administrative Training through the Academy for Teaching and Learning Leadership at Marian University in Indianapolis, Indiana.
The school board approved both positions at the February 26, 2013 board meeting. “The district is fortunate to have such talent and commitment from two exceptional leaders. Their vision and dedication to transforming education in challenging and exciting times will serve our staff, our district and our students well,” commented KMSD Superintendent, Pat Deklotz.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts