Old World Wisconsin is hosting an employment and volunteer open house Saturday, March 2 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Those interested can come by anytime during the open house and speak with museum staff members to hear about open positions that will allow you to gain firsthand knowledge of life in the late 1800s and early 1900s.
They are currently seeking enthusiastic applicants for seasonal roles that include period-clad interpreters, day camp counselors, visitor services staff, and maintenance personnel.
They are also looking for volunteers in marketing and communication, greeters, receptionists, gardeners, sewing help, plain-clothes interpreters and program assistants.
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts