Old World Wisconsin is hosting an employment and volunteer open house Saturday, March 2 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Those interested can come by anytime during the open house and speak with museum staff members to hear about open positions that will allow you to gain firsthand knowledge of life in the late 1800s and early 1900s.
They are currently seeking enthusiastic applicants for seasonal roles that include period-clad interpreters, day camp counselors, visitor services staff, and maintenance personnel.
They are also looking for volunteers in marketing and communication, greeters, receptionists, gardeners, sewing help, plain-clothes interpreters and program assistants.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts