Old World Wisconsin is hosting an employment and volunteer open house Saturday, March 2 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Those interested can come by anytime during the open house and speak with museum staff members to hear about open positions that will allow you to gain firsthand knowledge of life in the late 1800s and early 1900s.
They are currently seeking enthusiastic applicants for seasonal roles that include period-clad interpreters, day camp counselors, visitor services staff, and maintenance personnel.
They are also looking for volunteers in marketing and communication, greeters, receptionists, gardeners, sewing help, plain-clothes interpreters and program assistants.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts