Old World Wisconsin is hosting an employment and volunteer open house Saturday, March 2 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Those interested can come by anytime during the open house and speak with museum staff members to hear about open positions that will allow you to gain firsthand knowledge of life in the late 1800s and early 1900s.
They are currently seeking enthusiastic applicants for seasonal roles that include period-clad interpreters, day camp counselors, visitor services staff, and maintenance personnel.
They are also looking for volunteers in marketing and communication, greeters, receptionists, gardeners, sewing help, plain-clothes interpreters and program assistants.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts