St. Paul Parish in Genesee Depot is holding its second annual St. Paul and Paddy fish fry this Friday, March 15 from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. Cost of the meals are $10.25 for adults, $5.25 for kis and ages 4 and younger eat free.
The Irish-themed dinner features performances by the Glencastle Irish Dancers in the gym every half hour from 5:15 to 7:15 p.m. including two session offering Irish dance lessons for kids. Ireland afficiado Arthur Cola will be in the church's galleria for presentations from 6 to 6:30 p.m. and 7 to 7:30 p.m.
Call (262) 392-2920 for more information or to reserve a spot for larger groups.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts