St. Paul Parish in Genesee Depot is holding its second annual St. Paul and Paddy fish fry this Friday, March 15 from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. Cost of the meals are $10.25 for adults, $5.25 for kis and ages 4 and younger eat free.
The Irish-themed dinner features performances by the Glencastle Irish Dancers in the gym every half hour from 5:15 to 7:15 p.m. including two session offering Irish dance lessons for kids. Ireland afficiado Arthur Cola will be in the church's galleria for presentations from 6 to 6:30 p.m. and 7 to 7:30 p.m.
Call (262) 392-2920 for more information or to reserve a spot for larger groups.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts