St. Paul Parish in Genesee Depot is holding its second annual St. Paul and Paddy fish fry this Friday, March 15 from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. Cost of the meals are $10.25 for adults, $5.25 for kis and ages 4 and younger eat free.
The Irish-themed dinner features performances by the Glencastle Irish Dancers in the gym every half hour from 5:15 to 7:15 p.m. including two session offering Irish dance lessons for kids. Ireland afficiado Arthur Cola will be in the church's galleria for presentations from 6 to 6:30 p.m. and 7 to 7:30 p.m.
Call (262) 392-2920 for more information or to reserve a spot for larger groups.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts