St. Paul Parish in Genesee Depot is holding its second annual St. Paul and Paddy fish fry this Friday, March 15 from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. Cost of the meals are $10.25 for adults, $5.25 for kis and ages 4 and younger eat free.
The Irish-themed dinner features performances by the Glencastle Irish Dancers in the gym every half hour from 5:15 to 7:15 p.m. including two session offering Irish dance lessons for kids. Ireland afficiado Arthur Cola will be in the church's galleria for presentations from 6 to 6:30 p.m. and 7 to 7:30 p.m.
Call (262) 392-2920 for more information or to reserve a spot for larger groups.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts