St. Paul Parish in Genesee Depot is holding its second annual St. Paul and Paddy fish fry this Friday, March 15 from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. Cost of the meals are $10.25 for adults, $5.25 for kis and ages 4 and younger eat free.
The Irish-themed dinner features performances by the Glencastle Irish Dancers in the gym every half hour from 5:15 to 7:15 p.m. including two session offering Irish dance lessons for kids. Ireland afficiado Arthur Cola will be in the church's galleria for presentations from 6 to 6:30 p.m. and 7 to 7:30 p.m.
Call (262) 392-2920 for more information or to reserve a spot for larger groups.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts