Katharine Hincak of the Hidden Cafe, 716 Main Street, Mukwonago won both Best in Show and the People's Choice award for her chandelier cake at the second annual Baker's Association Cake Competition as part of the Wisconsin Restaurant Association show.
Her chocolate colored chandelier cake was decorated with sugar flowers, jawbreaker pearls and edible glitter to catch the eye and win the hearts of those at the show.
At the same time, North Prairie restaurant operator Steve Schilling of ZaZING! Received the Wisconsin Restaurant Association's highest honor: 2013 Restaurateur of the Year.
Read more about both in upcoming issues of the Mukwonago Chief.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts