Katharine Hincak of the Hidden Cafe, 716 Main Street, Mukwonago won both Best in Show and the People's Choice award for her chandelier cake at the second annual Baker's Association Cake Competition as part of the Wisconsin Restaurant Association show.
Her chocolate colored chandelier cake was decorated with sugar flowers, jawbreaker pearls and edible glitter to catch the eye and win the hearts of those at the show.
At the same time, North Prairie restaurant operator Steve Schilling of ZaZING! Received the Wisconsin Restaurant Association's highest honor: 2013 Restaurateur of the Year.
Read more about both in upcoming issues of the Mukwonago Chief.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts