Katharine Hincak of the Hidden Cafe, 716 Main Street, Mukwonago won both Best in Show and the People's Choice award for her chandelier cake at the second annual Baker's Association Cake Competition as part of the Wisconsin Restaurant Association show.
Her chocolate colored chandelier cake was decorated with sugar flowers, jawbreaker pearls and edible glitter to catch the eye and win the hearts of those at the show.
At the same time, North Prairie restaurant operator Steve Schilling of ZaZING! Received the Wisconsin Restaurant Association's highest honor: 2013 Restaurateur of the Year.
Read more about both in upcoming issues of the Mukwonago Chief.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts