Katharine Hincak of the Hidden Cafe, 716 Main Street, Mukwonago won both Best in Show and the People's Choice award for her chandelier cake at the second annual Baker's Association Cake Competition as part of the Wisconsin Restaurant Association show.
Her chocolate colored chandelier cake was decorated with sugar flowers, jawbreaker pearls and edible glitter to catch the eye and win the hearts of those at the show.
At the same time, North Prairie restaurant operator Steve Schilling of ZaZING! Received the Wisconsin Restaurant Association's highest honor: 2013 Restaurateur of the Year.
Read more about both in upcoming issues of the Mukwonago Chief.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts