The Mukwonago Area School District Board of Education will meet on Thursday, March 21 at 7 p.m. at the district office to work on plans for the search for a new superintendent.
Superintendent Paul Strobel announced his retirement last month after working in the district for 35 years. His retirement is effective July 21.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts