The School Board is investigating the possibility of using relocatable classrooms as a temporary measure to cope with capacity issues at Ixonia and Meadow View Schools next year.
The relocatable classrooms could provide the relief the district needs until a long-term facility solution is found. For more on this story read the Thursday edition of the Oconomowoc Focus.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts