I am what many would call a "Foodie" - amateurs who simply love food and/or drink for consumption, study, preparation and news.
Now the statement above should make it clear that I do not have any formal training when it comes to food preparation. I have, however, been told that I am a pretty good cook and I hope you enjoy reading this column as much as I enjoy writing it.
Follow me on twitter @Cooks_CornerLCP
- With braces comes a Ninja: Fruit and yogurt smoothies (0)
- It’s warming up, why not grill: Honey Garlic Grilled Salmon (0)
- Recipes and samples always welcome: Chicken and Mushroom Lasagna (0)
- A little comfort please: Cube steak with onion gravy (0)
- This one is for you Ms. Hollinger: The ultimate Greek salad (0)
- If you like lasagna, you’ll love this: Baked Ziti (0)
- Valentine's Day screams for chocolate: Triple Layer Brownie Cake (0)
- What's in a name: 7 Layer Cookie Bar (0)
- When in a pinch, use what’s on hand: Spiced Potatoes (0)
- The game will go on: Chicken Club Brunch Ring (0)
- More Cook's Corner posts