The Rotary Club of Mukwonago will host the club’s annual Visitor’s Day on Jan. 30 at 7 a.m. at the Mukwonago Village Hall.
The event will include a light breakfast and a presentation by Village President Fred Winchowky on the major issues facing the village in 2014.
The meeting is expected to end around 8 p.m. To RSVP please e-mail Dwight Cruikshank at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts