The Rotary Club of Mukwonago will host the club’s annual Visitor’s Day on Jan. 30 at 7 a.m. at the Mukwonago Village Hall.
The event will include a light breakfast and a presentation by Village President Fred Winchowky on the major issues facing the village in 2014.
The meeting is expected to end around 8 p.m. To RSVP please e-mail Dwight Cruikshank at email@example.com.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts