Milwaukee Center For Independence (MCFI) L.I.F.E. Services art therapy clients will display their work at a gallery showing through Feb. 20 at the Brooklife Church, 857 S. Rochester St., Mukwonago. The church is open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
Additionally, the public can meet the artists at a reception from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 10.
L.I.F.E. Services is a program area of the Milwaukee Center for Independence that offers daily living skills training, recreational and leisure activities, help for people recovering from brain injury and stroke, travel and camping opportunities for people with disabilities, and employment readiness and placement services for people facing disadvantages.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts