Milwaukee Center For Independence (MCFI) L.I.F.E. Services art therapy clients will display their work at a gallery showing through Feb. 20 at the Brooklife Church, 857 S. Rochester St., Mukwonago. The church is open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
Additionally, the public can meet the artists at a reception from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 10.
L.I.F.E. Services is a program area of the Milwaukee Center for Independence that offers daily living skills training, recreational and leisure activities, help for people recovering from brain injury and stroke, travel and camping opportunities for people with disabilities, and employment readiness and placement services for people facing disadvantages.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts