Milwaukee Center For Independence (MCFI) L.I.F.E. Services art therapy clients will display their work at a gallery showing through Feb. 20 at the Brooklife Church, 857 S. Rochester St., Mukwonago. The church is open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
Additionally, the public can meet the artists at a reception from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 10.
L.I.F.E. Services is a program area of the Milwaukee Center for Independence that offers daily living skills training, recreational and leisure activities, help for people recovering from brain injury and stroke, travel and camping opportunities for people with disabilities, and employment readiness and placement services for people facing disadvantages.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts