Milwaukee Center For Independence (MCFI) L.I.F.E. Services art therapy clients will display their work at a gallery showing through Feb. 20 at the Brooklife Church, 857 S. Rochester St., Mukwonago. The church is open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
Additionally, the public can meet the artists at a reception from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 10.
L.I.F.E. Services is a program area of the Milwaukee Center for Independence that offers daily living skills training, recreational and leisure activities, help for people recovering from brain injury and stroke, travel and camping opportunities for people with disabilities, and employment readiness and placement services for people facing disadvantages.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts