Milwaukee Center For Independence (MCFI) L.I.F.E. Services art therapy clients will display their work at a gallery showing through Feb. 20 at the Brooklife Church, 857 S. Rochester St., Mukwonago. The church is open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
Additionally, the public can meet the artists at a reception from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 10.
L.I.F.E. Services is a program area of the Milwaukee Center for Independence that offers daily living skills training, recreational and leisure activities, help for people recovering from brain injury and stroke, travel and camping opportunities for people with disabilities, and employment readiness and placement services for people facing disadvantages.
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- Flying fun, festivals and more this weekend (0)
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts